Wooden Rainbow- Grass
Rainbow toy is one of the most popular toys. Its minimalistic design encourages children to use their imagination to the fullest and that is why this toy may be used in variety of games.
How is rainbow toy useful?
With arch stacker child developes coordination and hands fine motor skills. Smaller children first play with it like with puzzle: they learn the sizes and try to assemble full rainbow from 7 archs. Later, child learns colours and notions "bigger" and "smaller" / "taller" and "shorter" / "wider" and "thinner" etc.
And more grown up kids find out how balancing works and develope concentration: they take the biggest arch, put it upside down and try to build the stable construction on it from other archs.
The game range is wide: building mazes and tunnels for cars, making mountains and multi-leveled constructions and playing on it with other favourite toys, using archs as cradles or slides and so many more.
We chose muted earthy colours for children to understand the beauty and complexity of the world - it is not limited by green, yellow, blue and red. It is wider. It is deeper.
Let the creativity of your child grow.
- Size: 26 x 13 x 4 cm / 10.2 x 5.1 x 1.5 inches
- Paint: non-toxic water-based paint
- Recommended age: from 1 year to 5
- Material: wood (linden or birch)
- Made in Ukraine.
- Сolours may slightly differ from pictures (depends on your screen settings). We do not use any filters in our pictures to show the true shades as closely to reality as possible.
- There may be some wood marks on toys. Our paint does not cover the pattern of wood, so it can be seen very beautifully - the lines and the spots. It means uniqueness of your toy.
- Toys are smooth and carefully crafted so that it is nice to play with and to hold in hands, but sometimes it may be a little velvety to touch - it always depends on wood.
- Our toys are topped with finnish (which is the same as paint: water-based and non-toxic), so that different parts do not colour each other. However, sometimes dark colours may leave marks on the light ones.
By sabo concept